Departments & Divisions
Richard Zimmermann, B.S., D.D.S.
- 2003 - Residency - Prosthodontics - US Navy National Naval Dental Center
- 1998 - Postdoctoral Fellowship - Advanced Education in General Dentistry - US Navy Norfolk Naval Dental Center
- 1997 - DDS - Dentistry - New York College of Dentistry
- 1991 - BS - Biology - St. Marys University
- 11/2006 - Assistant Professor - The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio Dental SchoolSan Antonio
Instruction & Training
- 1/2011 - Present, UTHSCSA School of Dentistry
- 5/2009 - Present, General Dentistry Implant, The University of Texas Health Science Center
- 11/2006 - Present, General Dentistry Clinic, The University of Texas Health Science Center
- 11/2006 - Present, Junior General Dentistry, The University of Texas Health Science Center
Seitz SD, Zimmermann RL, Hendricson WD. Expansion of a Predoctoral Surgical Implant Selective for Dental Students J Dent Educ 2016 Mar;80(3):328-333. Zimmermann R
Vargas, Lee. The use of virtual models to estimate the amount of grafting material: a case study Intl J of Oral and Maxillofac Implants 2015 Jun;30:43-44. Seitz SD,
Nguyen D. Guided Surgery in Pre-doctorate Clinic: A Case Study Tex Dent J 2015 Apr;132(4):254-261. Zimmermann RL,
Nguyen D. Digital Dentistry and Implant Dentistry: A Case Report Tex Dent J 2014 Apr;131(4):303-307.