Cristina M. Wallace Huff, M.D.
Associate Residency Program Director
Dr. Wallace Huff received her Bachelor of Science degree in Genetics from Texas A&M University in 2006. She earned her M.D. from the University of Texas Health Science Center McGovern Medical School in Houston in 2010, and completed her Obstetrics and Gynecology residency at the University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston in 2014. During residency, Dr. Wallace Huff received the Resident Achievement Award Outstanding Laparosendoscopic Surgeon from the Society for Laparoscoendoscopic Surgeons. Dr. Wallace Huff joined the faculty at the McGovern Medical School and received the Dean’s Excellence in Teaching award and APGO Excellence in Teaching Award. After six years on faculty in Houston, Dr. Wallace Huff joined the UT Health Science Center- San Antonio faculty in 2020. Dr. Wallace Huff is certified by The American Board of Obstetricians and Gynecology. Her clinical interests include general obstetrics and gynecology, medical education, contraception, and minimally invasive surgery.
- 2010 - Doctor of Medicine - Medicine - The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston
- 2006 - Bachelor of Science - Genetics - Texas A&M University
- 2014 - Residency - Obstetrics and Gynecology - The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston
- 2020 - Assistant Professor - The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio
- 2017 - 2020 - Associate Residency Program Director - The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston
- 2014 - 2020 - Assistant Professor - The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston
- 2017 - American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology