Luis Tueme Ramos, MD
Assistant Professor /Clinical
Luis Tueme, MD is a Clinical Professor in the department Anesthesiology at UT Health San Antonio.
He received a medical doctorate with a subspecialty in geriatrics from the University of Monterrey in Monterrey, Mexico. He spent a year in clinical research related to novel postoperative pain management techniques in Houston, TX. His interniship and anesthesiology residency were completed in John H. Stroger Hospital of Cook County in Chicago, Illinois. Dr. Tueme also joined a private practice group in Chicago’s metropolitan area after completing residency before joining UT health San Antonio.
- 2020 - MD - Anesthesiology - John H. Stroger Hospital of Cook County
- 2006 - MD - Medicine - Universidad de Monterrey
- 8/2020 - Anesthesiology - AMITA Health
- 1/2022 - Anesthesiology - UT Health San Antonio
- 2022 - ACLS, BLS, PALS
- 2022 - American Board of Anesthesiology
- 2015 - International Conference of Harmonization Good Clinical Practice (ICH GCP) Certification
- 2014 - ECFMG