Departments & Divisions
Timothy Y Tseng, M.D.
Medical Student Program Director
Dr. Timothy Tseng graduated Magna Cum Laude with Highest Honors from Harvard University (1999) with an AB degree in Biochemical Sciences. He attended Duke University School of Medicine (2003) for both medical school and urology residency. Following residency, Dr. Tseng completed a fellowship (2010) in Endourology and Laparoscopy at the University of California San Francisco where he received specialized training in the surgical and medical management of kidney stones and minimally invasive urology. Dr. Tseng joined the Department of Urology in 2010.
- 2010 - Postdoctoral Fellowship - Endourology and Laparoscopy - University of California San Francisco with Marshall Stoller
- 2009 - Residency - Urological Surgery - Duke University School of Medicine
- 2004 - Internship - General Surgery - Duke University School of Medicine
- 2003 - MD - Duke University School of Medicine
- 1999 - BA - Biochemical Sciences (Magna Cum Laude with Highest Honors) - Harvard University
- 9/2010 - Assistant Professor/Clinical and Assistant Professor/Clinical - University of Texas Health Science Center, San Antonio, Texas, Urology, San Antonio
Sorensen MD, Kahn AJ, Reiner AP, Tseng TY, Shikany JM, Wallace RB, Chi T, Wacktawski-Wende J, Jackson RD, Sullivan MJ, Sadetsky N, and Stoller ML. Impact of Nutritional Factors on Incident Kidney Stone Formation: A Report from the WHI OS Journal of Urology 2012 Mar;187(5):1645-1649.
- American Board of Urology