Institutes & Centers
Laura Tenner, M.D.
Dr. Laura Tenner is a faculty member in the Division of Hematology and Medical Oncology at UT Health San Antonio MD Anderson Cancer Center. She completed her medical oncology fellowship at Indiana University School of Medicine and a fellowship in clinical ethics at the Charles Warren Fairbanks Center for Medical Ethics. Dr. Tenner is board certified in both internal medicine and medical oncology with a focus in gastrointestinal cancers. She serves nationally on the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Board of Ethics as well as the ASCO Cancer Prevention Committee. Her research includes using principles of ethics to help inform health services research and health policy.
- Medical School - Texas A&M University - College Station
- Internship - Indiana University School of Medicine
- Residency - Indiana University School of Medicine
- Fellowship - Indiana University School of Medicine
Research & Grants
Cancer Prevention, Cost effectiveness, Ethics, Gastrointestinal Cancer, Health Disparities, Health Services Research
Population Sciences and Prevention Program
- American Board of Internal Medicine/Medical Oncology
- American Board of Internal Medicine