Casey L Taliancich Klinger, Ph.D., CCC-SLP
Casey Taliancich-Klinger is an assistant professor in the School of Health Professions, Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders. She teaches courses at the graduate level in the areas of language development and disorders, fluency, dual language development, and multiculturalism. She is the director of the bilingual language lab. Research interests include bilingualism, developmental language disorders, language production in dual language learners, and clinical supervision.
- 2015 - PhD - Speech Language Pathology - The University of Texas at Austin
- 2009 - MA - Speech Language Pathology - The University of Texas at Austin
- 2007 - BS - Communication Sciences & Disorders (Honors) - The University of Texas at Austin
- 2007 - BA - Spanish (Honors) - The University of Texas at Austin
- 6/2019 - Assistant Professor and Assistant Professor in Communication Sciences & Disorders - UT Health San Antonio, Speech Language Pathology, San Antonio