Katheryn Symank, MSN, NNNP-BC
Katheryn has been a Neonatal Nurse Practitioner (NNP) since 2020. She received her first bachelor's degree in Molecular and Cell Biology from Texas A&M University and her first master's degree in Biotechnology from The University of Texas at San Antonio. She has a BSN from The University of Texas Health Science Center and a MSN from The University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston. Prior to becoming a NNP she worked as a NICU nurse for 7 year and as a senior research assistant in pulmonary pathology at The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio. Katheryn is interested in research in developmental care and nurture science.
- 2019 - MSN - Nursing, Neonatal Nurse Practitioner - University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston
- 2013 - BSN - Nursing - University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio
- 2007 - MS - Biotechnology - University of Texas at San Antonio
- 1999 - BS - Molecular & Cell Biology - Texas A&M University
2020-present: NRP Instructor
- 2020 - National Certification Corporation