Cindy Sickora, DNP, RN, FAAN
Vice Dean of Practice and Engagement
- 2009 - DNP - Nursing - Rutgers School of Nursing
- 1986 - MS - Nursing - Rutgers University-College of Nursing
- 1978 - BSN - Nursing - Hunter-Bellevue School of Nursing
- 1/2017 - Vice Dean - UT HealthSan Antonio
- 1/2017 - Professor/Clinical and Vice Dean-Practice and Engagement - UT Health San Antonio, School of NursingSan Antonio
Instruction & Training
- 9/2012 - Present, Community Health Clinical Instructor
- 8/2007 - Present, Community Health Nursing
Sickora C. Sickora, C., Lane, V., McGiuness, Q.; Promoting community health workers and their role in addressing barriers associated with mental health in an urban community (Abstract 363014); 2016 Oct. (American Public Health Association Annual Conference).
Sickora, Cindy. Neighbors Drive Efforts to Boost Health in Their Own Newark Communities Rutgers Addresses the Complex Health Needs in Local Communities Tech News 2015 Aug;. Shahidi, Hosseinali, Sickora, Cindy, Chase, Sabrina, Clancy, Sharon, Nagurka, Roxanne. Community Health Worker Recruitment: A Neighborhood-Driven Framework BMC Research Notes 2015 Jan;8(715). Sickora, Cindy, Chase, Sabrina M. The transformational role of nursing in healthcare reform Journal of Nursing Education 2014 Jan;53(5). Sickora, Cindy. Thinking Out of the Box: Bringing Nursing Practice to the People New Jersey Nurse and the Institute of Nursing Newsletter 2012 Oct;. Sickora C. APN Puts Champs into Action Nursing Spectrum 1997 Mar;.
Pfaff, L., Sickora,C. Healthcare Matters, Nurse's Aid Rutgers Magazine 2016 Jan;.