Jacquelyn M Scala, M.D.
Assistant Professor / Clinical
Dr. Scala received her Doctor of Medicine from Drexel University College of Medicine, Philadelphia in 2017. She completed her Internal Medicine Residency at University of Virginia Health System in June 2020.
- 2017 - MD - Drexel University of College of Medicine PA
- 2020 - Internal Medicine Residency - University of Virginia Health System, Charlottesville
1. Parikh, V, Scala, J, Patel, R, et al. Rhinovirus C15-induced airway hyperresponsiveness via calcium mobilization in human airway smooth muscle. Am J Respir Cell Mol Biology. Manuscript accepted for publication, 2019.
2. Jude, J, Koziol-White, CJ, Scala, J, et al. Formaldehyde induces Rho-associated kinase activity to evoke airway hyperresponsiveness. Am J Respir Cell Mol Biology. 2016 Oct; 55(4): 542-553. PMID 27149505.
- 2020 - American Board of Internal Medicine