Nick Salome, D.D.S., M.S.D.
Clinical Assistant Professor
- 2001 - Postdoctoral Training - Orthodontics - University of Washington
- 2001 - MS - Orthodontics - Univ of Washington
- 1999 - DDS - Dentistry - UTHSCSA Dental
- 1993 - BA - Philosophy - UT Austin
- 1/2005 - Clinical Associate Professor - UTHSCSASan Antonio
- 1/2001 - Clinical Dentist/Orthodontist - Austin Orthodontic ArtsAustin
Instruction & Training
- 1/2004 - Present, ORTH Growth Develpment
- 1/2002 - Present, ORTH Growth Development, inst
- 1/2002 - Present, Theory
- 1/2002 - Present, Journal Club
- 1/2002 - Present, Critical Thinking
- 1/2002 - Present, Orthodontics Lecture, The University of Texas Health Science Center
Jackson A, Lemke RR, Hatch JP, Salome N, Gakunga PT, Cochran DL. A comparison of stability between delayed versus immediately loaded orthodontic palatal implants Journal of Esthetic and Restorative Dentistry 2008 Mar;20(3):174-184.