Adriana Saenz, M.D.
Clinical Assistant Professor
UT Health Medical Drive Primary Care Clinic
Primary Care Center
Dr. Adriana Saenz is an American Board of Family Medicine physician who enjoys caring for patients at all stages of life and has special interests in medicine that include: primary preventative medicine, chronic disease management, and pediatric and adolescent health care. She believes in working with each patient to prevent illness and build a healthy life. Dr. Saenz is originally from El Paso, TX, attended college at St. Mary’s University in San Antonio where she earned a Bachelor’s degree in Biochemistry. She attended medical school and completed her Family Medicine residency at UT Health San Antonio.
- 2020 - MD - Family Medicine - UT Health San Antonio Joe R. & Teresa Lozano Long School of Medicine
- 2020 - Family Medicine Residency - UT Health San Antonio Joe R. & Teresa Lozano Long School of Medicine
- 8/3/2020 - Clinical Assistant Professor - UT Health Physicians
Instruction & Training
- 2017, Medical School, UT Health San Antonio
- 2020 - American Board of Family Medicine