Vajeeha Sadi-Ali, M.D.
Assistant Professor / Clinical
Vajeeha Sadi-Ali is an Assistant Professor / Clinical at UT Health San Antonio in the Division of General and Hospital Medicine. She has been a Hospitalist for University Hospital since June 2018. Dr. Sadi-Ali received her M.D. from St. James School of Medicine in 2010. She completed her Internal Medicine Residency at Mercy Hospital Medical Center in 2014. She was appointed Chief Medical Resident from 2014-2015 at Mercy Hospital Medical Center. Dr. Sadi-Ali acquired the American Board of Internal Medicine certification in 2014. She is involved in several committees at UT Health San Antonio. Dr. Sadi-Ali enjoys volunteering to help in our community.
- 2010 - MD - Medicine - St. James School of Medicine
- 2005 - Pre-Med, Accounting - University of Houston
- 2015 - Chief Medical Resident - Internal Medicine - Mercy Hospital Medical Center
- 2014 - Resident - Internal Medicine - Mercy Hospital Medical Center
- 2012 - Intern - Internal Medicine - Mercy Hospital Medical Center
Research & Grants
2020: Shine Academy Small Grant Award
- American Board of Internal Medicine