Ujwala S Saboo, MD
Dr. Saboo is a fellowship trained pediatric ophthalmologist. She completed a one-year research fellowship in ocular immunology and uveitis under the direction of Stephen Foster, M.D., at Massachusetts Eye Research and Surgery Institution, in Waltham, Massachusetts, followed by a post-doctoral cornea research fellowship at Schepens Eye Research Institute/Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary of Harvard Medical School in Boston, under the direction of Reza Dana, M.D.. She then completed two year fellowship in clinical pediatric ophthalmology and adult strabismus fellowship at UT Southwestern Medical Center in Dallas, Texas. Dr Saboo cares for patients with all types of pediatric eye disease including strabismus, amblyopia, refractive errors, nasolacrimal duct obsttructions, ocular manifestations of genetic disorders and adult strabismus. She is a member of American Academy of Ophthalmology and American Association for Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus.
- 2003 - MBBS - Medicine - Government Medical College, Aurangabad, India
- 2018 - Internship - General surgery - University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
- 2017 - Clinical Fellowship - Pediatric Ophthalmology and Adult Strabismus - University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
- 2011 - Residency - Ophthalmology - LV Prasad eye Institute, Hyderabad, India
- 2007 - Residency - Ophthalmology - Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi University, New Delhi, India
- 2018 - Assistant Professor - University of Texas Health Science Center, Department of Ophthalmology, San Antonio, TX