Tharani Ravi, M.D.
Family Medicine Residency Program
Dr. Tharani Ravi is a 2007 graduate of the University of California at Los Angeles where she received her Bachelor of Science in Biophysics. Dr. Ravi received her medical degree in 2011 from the University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas, Texas and completed her Family Medicine residency in 2014 from the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio. Dr. Ravi joined the department of Family and Community Medicine in August, 2014. She is providing patient care in our Family Health Center, at the Robert B. Green Campus downtown. Dr. Ravi also participates in teaching medical students and residents in the clinic.
- 2011 - MD - Medicine - University of Texas Southwestern Medical School
- 2014 - MD - Family Medicine Residency - UT Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio
- 2007 - Bachelors of Science - Biophysics - University of California at Los Angeles
- 8/1/2014 - Assistant Professor/Clinical - UT Health Physicians
- 9/2020 - Associate Professor/Clinical - UT Health San Antonio
- 2014 - American Board of Family Medicine