Ambili Ramachandran, M.D., M.S., F.A.C.P.
Assistant Professor / Clinical
Chief (interim), Division of General Medicine
Ambili Ramachandran is an Assistant Professor / Clinical for UT Health San Antonio in the Division of General Medicine since 2017. Dr. Ramachandran serves as Co-Medical Director of the General Medicine Clinic at Robert B. Green campus of University Health System. She received her M.D. from Baylor College of Medicine in 2009 and completed her residency in internal Medicine at Emory University in 2012. She completed a second residency in preventive medicine and an academic fellowship in general medicine at Boston University. Dr. Ramachandran is a clinician-educator focusing on graduate medical education in the ambulatory primary care setting.
- 2014 - MS - Health Services Research - Boston University, School of Public Health
- 2009 - MD - Medicine - Baylor College of Medicine
- 2004 - BA - Program in Human Biology (Graduated with distinction) - Stanford University
- 2014 - Preventive Medicine - Boston University
- 2012 - Internal Medicine - J. Willis Hurst Internal Medicine Residency, Emory University
Fellow, American College of Physicians
- 2/2017 - Assistant Professor and Associate Director of General Medicine Clinic - University of Texas Health San Antonio, Medicine, San Antonio
- 2014 - American Board of Preventive Medicine
- 2012 - American Board of Internal Medicine