Subapriya Rajamanickam, Ph.D.
Instructor - Research
Greehey Children’s Cancer Research Institute
- 2006 - PhD - Biochemistry and Biotechnology - Annamalai University, Tamil Nadu, Inida
- 2002 - M.Phil - Biochemistry - Annamalai University, Tamil Nadu, Inida
- 2000 - M.Sc - Biochemistry - Annamalai UNiversity, Tamil Nadu, Inida
- 1997 - B.Sc - Biochemistry - Bharathidasan University, Tamil Nadu, India
- 2007-2009 - Postdoctoral Fellow - University of Colorado Denver, Aurora, Colorado
- 2013-2017 - Postdoctoral Fellow - Greehey Children's Cancer Research Institute, UT Health San Antonio, San Antonio, Texas
- 2017-Till date - Research Instructor - Greehey Children's Cancer Research Institute, UT Health San Antonio, San Antonio, Texas
Member in The Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee
Member in Conflit of Insterst Committee
- MiR-584-5p potentiates vincristine and radiation response by inducing spindle defects and DNA damage in medulloblastoma.
- Sorafenib improves alkylating therapy by blocking induced inflammation, invasion and angiogenesis in breast cancer cells.
- Inhibition of FoxM1-Mediated DNA repair by imipramine blue suppresses breast cancer growth and metastasis.
- Silibinin prevents intestinal tumorigenesis in APC min/+ mice
- Natural products and colon cancer: current status and future prospects.
- Stage- specific inhibitory effects and associated mechanisms of silibinin on tumor progression and metastasis in TRAMP Model.
- Assessment of risk factors for oral squamous cell carcinoma in Chidambaram, Southern India: a case-control study.
- Medicinal properties of neem leaves: a review.
- Ethanolic leaf extract of neem (Azadirachta indica) inhibits buccal pouch carcinogenesis in hamsters.
- Ethanolic neem leaf extract protects against N-methyl -N'-nitro- N-nitrosoguanidine-induced gastric carcinogenesis in Wistar rat
- Oxidant-antioxidant status in patients with oral squamous cell carcinomas at different intraoral sites.