Roshni A Philip, CRNA
Ms. Philip received her Associate of Science in Nursing from Polk State College in 2006, her Bachelor of Science in Engineering from Mahatma Gandhi University in 1994 and received her Master of Science in Nursing from Wolford College in 2013. Ms. Philip is board certified through the National Certification and Recertification Board of Nurse Anesthetist.
- 2013 - MSN - Nurse Anesthesia - Wolford College
- 2006 - AS - Nursing - Polk State College
- 1994 - BS - Engineering - Mahatma Gandhi University
- 9/2016 - Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) - The University of Texas Health Science Center, Anesthesiology, San Antonio
- National Board of Certification & Recertification for Nurse Anesthetists