Jennifer L PhD Peel
- 1990 - PhD - Experimental Psychology (Human Cognition) - Texas Christian University
- 1989 - MS - Experimental Psychology (Physiological) - Texas Christian University
- 1986 - BA - Psychology - Southwestern University
- 9/2013 - Professor, Anesthesiology and Assistant Dean for Graduate Medical Education - UTHSCSA, Anesthesiology
- 8/2013 - Assistant Dean for Graduate Medical Education - U.T. Health Science Center at San AntonioSan Antonio
- 9/2008 - Associate Professor/Research - U.T. Health Science Center at San Antonio, Anesthesiology, San Antonio
Instruction & Training
- 3/2011 - Present, Internal Medicine Boot Camp
- 6/2010 - Present, Clinical Foundations
- 1/2007 - Present, Program Leadership Development Series, UTHSCSA
- 6/2005 - Present, Increasing Your Productivity with MS Outlook, U.T. Health Science Center at San Antonio
- 4/2005 - Present, Making Your Life Easier with MS Outlook, UTHSCSA
- 4/2005 - Present, Getting Ready to Teach
Peel JL, Nolan RJ. Beyond ACGME Compliance: Successful Development, Oversight, and Enhancement of Residency Programs Brentwood, TN: HC Pro; 2016.
Peel JL, Nolan RJ. You Can't Start a Central Line? Supervising Residents at Different Stages of the Learning Cycle J Grad Med Educ 2015 Dec;7(4):536-538. McMains KC, Peel JL, Weitzel EK, Der-Torossian T, Couch M. Perception of Shame in Otolaryngology -- Head and Neck Surgery Training Otolaryngology -- Head and Neck Surgery 2015 Nov;153(5). McMains KC, PEEL JL. Dedicated training in adult education among otolaryngology faculty Laryngocope 2014 Dec;124(12):2693-2695.