Departments & Divisions
Roland Paquette, MPAS, PA-C
- 2012 - MPAS - Masters of Physician Assistant Studies - University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio
- 2001 - BBA - Concentration in Productions and Operations - University of New Mexico
- 4/2018 - Cross-Appointed Clinical Specialist and Clinical Physician Assistant - UTHSCSA, Department of Emergency Medicine
- 11/2017 - Assistant Professor/Clinical - UTHSCSA, Department of Physician Assistant Studies
- 09/2012 - Specialist - UTHSCSA, Department of Emergency Medicine
Research & Grants
Funding Agency Linking Interprofessional Networks for Collaboration (LINC) Title VAPE: Vaping Assessment, Prevention, and Education Status Active Period 4/2019 - 4/2020 Role Contributor Grant Detail 3,804.38
Paquette R, Bierle RP, Cooley CW, King K, Ramos RM, Wampler DA, Michalek JE, Gerhardt RT. Evaluation of the Efficacy of the ITClamp for Hasty Compressible Hemorrhage Control Versus a Tourniquet during "Care under Fire": Special Operational Medical Association; 2016 Jul. (Journal of Special Operations Medicine; vol. 16, no. 2). Paquette R, Bierle RP, Cooley CW, King K, Muck A, Ramos RM, Wampler DA, Michalek JE, Gerhardt RT. Evaluation of the Efficacy of the iTClamp for hasty Compressible Hemorrhage Control vs. Tourniquet During "Care Under Fire": Taylor & Francis; 2016 Jan. (Prehospital Emergency Care; vol. 20, no. 1).
Paquette R. Don`t Lose Your Life to Bad Prosthetics 2014 Sep. Available from: sofrep.com/37008/dont-lose-your-life-to-bad-prosthetics/ .
Paquette R, Bierle RP, Wampler DA, Allen PB, Cooley CW, Ramos RM, Michalek JE, Gerhardt, Robert T. External Soft-Tissue Hemostatic Clamp Compared to a Compression Tourniquet as Primary Hemorrhage Control Device in Pilot Flow Model Study Prehospital and Disaster Medicine 2019 Mar;34(2):175-181. Paquette R. A Persistent Cough Related to Aspiration of a Non-Radiopaque Bone Journal of the American Academy of Physician Assistants 2014 May;25(5).