J. Mark Paine, M.D.
Dr. Paine joined our faculty in October 2005. He received his baccalaureate in Biology from Austin College in 1967. He graduated from Baylor College of Medicine in Houston in 1971 and completed his residency in Houston. He was in private practice in San Antonio since 1979 and was appointed Assistant Clinical Professor in our Department from 1979-1994. Dr. Paine is certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- 1971 - Doctor of Medicine - Medicine - Baylor College of Medicine
- 1967 - Bachelor of Arts - Biology - Austin College
- 1975 - Residency - Obstetrics and Gynecology - Baylor Affiliated Hospitals
- 1972 - Internship - Obstetrics and Gynecology - Baylor Affiliated Hospitals
- 2005 - Associate Professor - The University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio
- 1979 - 1994 - Assistant Professor/Clinical - The University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio
- 1972 - 1975 - Assistant Professor/Clinical - Baylor College of Medicine
- 1977 - American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology