Departments & Divisions
Robert J Nolan, M.D.
Professor and Vice Chair for GME
Associate Dean for GME
- 1979 - MD - Medicine (Cum Laude) - University of Florida
- 1975 - BS - Chemistry (Magna Cum Laude) - University of Florida
- Internship - Pediatrics - Harriet Lane Service, The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Clinical Fellowship - General Academic Pediatrics - Duke University Hospital
- Residency - Pediatrics - Harriet Lane Service, The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- 7/2018 - Associate Dean for Graduate Medical Education - UT Health - San Antonio
- 7/2014 - Associate Chairman - UTHSCSA, Department of Pediatrics, San Antonio
- 8/2013 - Associate Dean for Graduate Medical Education - UTHSCSASan Antonio
- 12/2010 - Active Medical Staff - University Hospital, Pediatrics, San Antonio
- 9/2003 - Professor with Tenure - UTHSCSA, Department of Pediatrics, San Antonio
Instruction & Training
- 2/2011 - Present, Clinical Safety and Effectiveness Course, UTHSCSA
- 5/2009 - Present, Chief Resident Conference, UTHSCSA
- 1/2008 - Present, Program Leadership Professional Development Seminar Series, UTHSCSA
- 9/2007 - Present, Pediatric Excellence in Teaching, UTHSCSA
Research & Grants
Peel JL, Nolan RJ. Beyond ACGME Compliance: Successful Development, Oversight, and Enhancement of Residency Programs Brentwood, TN: HC Pro; 2016.
Peel JL, Nolan RJ. You Can`t Start a Central Line? Supervising Residents at Different Stages of the Learning Cycle J Grad Med Educ 2015 Dec;7(4):536-538.
- American Board of Pediatrics