Jessian L. Muñoz, M.D., Ph.D., M.P.H.
Specialist – Second Year Maternal-Fetal Medicine Fellow
Dr. Muñoz received his Bachelor of Science from the University of Puerto Rico graduating magna cum laude with Honors. He then attended Rutgers-New Jersey Medical School and Rutgers School of Graduate Studies, graduating in 2013 with a dual major Ph.D. in Stem Cell Biology and Neuroscience followed by completion of his M.D. in 2015. He was awarded the Alpha Omega Alpha (AOA) research award in 2014 for his work in genetic engineering of mesenchymal stem cells. He went on to complete residency training in Obstetrics and Gynecology at the Cleveland Clinic Foundation in 2019 and an MPH in Health Policy in 2020. Dr. Muñoz joined the faculty as a Specialist and is currently completing his fellowship training in Maternal Fetal Medicine.
- 2020 - Master of Public Health - Health Policy - Florida International University, Miami
- 2015 - Doctor of Medicine - Medicine - Rutgers University, New Jersey Medical School
- 2013 - Doctor of Philosophy - Neuroscience and Stem Cell Biology - Rutgers University, New Jersey Medical School
- 2009 - Bachelor of Science - Biology - The University of Puerto Rico, San Juan
- 2021 - Fellowship - Maternal-Fetal Medicine - The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio
- 2019 - Residency - Obstetrics and Gynecology, Maternal-Fetal Medicine Track - Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Obstetrics and Gynecology and Women's Health Institute