Frank R. Miller, M.D., F.A.C.S.
Professor and Chairman
Division of Head and Neck Surgery
Dr. Frank R. Miller is Professor and Chairman of the Department of Otolaryngology-HNS at UT Health San Antonio Long School of Medicine. He did his residency training in Otolaryngology-HNS at The Cleveland Clinic followed by a fellowship in Head and Neck Oncologic Surgery at Vanderbilt University Medical Center Dr. Miller has been on the faculty at UT Health San Antonio for over 20 years and has extensive experience in head and neck tumors of the upper aerodigestive tract including the oral cavity, pharynx, neck and larynx. He has special interest in tumors of the thyroid and parathyroid gland as well as salivary gland tumors.
- 2002 - Clinical Fellowship - Daiichi Clinical Scholars in Evidence Based Med - American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, Inc.
- 1998 - Postdoctoral Fellowship - Head/Neck Oncologic, Skull Base, Laryngology - Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- 1994 - Residency - Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery - The Cleveland Clinic Foundation
- 1990 - Internship - General Surgery - The Cleveland Clinic Foundation
- 1989 - MD - Medicine - Brown Univ. School of Medicine
- 1985 - MS - Exercise Physiology - Univ. of Rhode Island
- 1983 - BS - Physical Education - Univ. of Rhode Island
- 6/2019 - Chairman Oncology Surgery Service Line and of the Cancer Surgery Committee/Surgical Cancer Services - UT Health San Antonio/Mays Cancer CenterSan Antonio
- 1/2017 - Professor and Chairman - University of Texas Health at San Antonio, Oto-Hns, San Antonio
- 9/2009 - Professor with Tenure - The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, Otolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery, San Antonio
- 7/2001 - Staff Otolaryngologist - University Health System, Otolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery, San Antonio
Instruction & Training
- 7/2010 - Present, Head and Neck Oncology Monthly Seminar Series for Residents, UTHSCSA
- 7/2003 - Present, Head Neck Surgery, The University of Texas Health Science Center
- 7/2001 - Present, Clinics, University Hlth Care System and Audie Murphy Veterans Hospital
- 7/2001 - Present, Wards, University Hlth Care System and Audie Murphy Veterans Hospital
- 7/2001 - Present, Operating Room, University Hlth Care System and Audie Murphy Veterans Hospital
- 7/2001 - Present, Otorhinolaryngology Research, The University of Texas Health Science Center
- American Board of Otolaryngology