Departments & Divisions
Maria Y. Medina, N.N.P.
Mrs. Medina has practiced as a Neonatal Nurse Practitioner for over 25 years. She has a passion for teaching and over the years she has played a role in education of many NNPs, residents and fellows.
- 1985 - Certificate - Neonatal Nurse Practitioner - University Hospital Jacksonville, Jacksonville, FL
- 1982 - ADN - Nursing - Milwaukee Area Technical College, Milwaukee, WI ACADEMIC
- 06/2020 - Present - Neonatal Nurse Practioner - Neonatal Nurse Practioner
- 09/2000 - 01/2020 - Neonatal Nurse Practioner - Neonatal Nurse Practioner
Instruction & Training
- 10/2009, NICU Nurse Internship, University Hospital
- 10/2007, NICU Nurse Internship, University Hospital
- 09/2000 - Present, Neonatal Resuscitation Program, University Hospital
06/2017-06/2017 Mentoring of new NNP to our sevice.
05/2017-07/2017 Develop and implement NICU orientation and mentoring program for new NNP's
09/2017-08/2019 ANN member
10/2014-10/2014 Volunteered with Premiere Clinic Reunion
03/2011-12/2019 Health Education Mommies Program,Presenter
- 1989 - Texas Board of Nursing
- 1986 - National Certification Corporation