Departments & Divisions
Lisa Masters, D.D.S.
Clinical Assistant Professor
Dr. Masters earned her dental degree from UT Health San Antonio School of Dentistry and continued her education at the dental school with a three-year specialty program in Periodontics. She is a board certified periodontist whose expertise is in the diagnosis and treatment of all types of gum diseases, and performing both aspects of surgical and non-surgical therapy.
She is certified to use several types of sedation to alleviate anxiety in patients concerned about their surgical therapy. Dr. Masters is a member of the American Academy of Periodontology, the International Congress of Oral Implantologists, the American Dental Association, and Southwest Society of Periodontists. Dr. Masters is also a member of the Texas Dental Association and the Texas Society of Periodontists. She is also a Clinical Associate Professor at the UT Health San Antonio Dental School.
- 2004 - BS - Zoology - Texas A & M University
- 1995 - Certificate - Periodontics - UTHSCSA Dental School
- 1995 - MS - Periodontics - University of Texas Health Science Center
- 1992 - DDS - Dentistry - University of Texas Health Science Center
- 11/1995 - Assistant Clinical Professor - UTHSCSA, Periodontics, San Antonio
- 5/1995 - Periodontist - Masters Dental Group, P.C., 7400 Blanco Rd. Ste 100, Periodontics, San Antonio