Departments & Divisions
Roberto Alessandro Martinez , M.D.
Dr. Martinez is a fellowship trained Plastic and Reconstructive surgeon at UT Health San Antonio. Clinical interests include hand and wrist fractures, microvascular reconstruction of the breast and extremities as well as cosmetic surgery of the face and body. Dr. Martinez received his medical degree from Jefferson Medical College in Philadelphia. He completed his residency in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at the University of Virginia followed by the David P. Green Fellowship in Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery at the Hand Center of San Antonio.
- 2011 - M.D. - Medicine - Jefferson Medical College
- Fellowship - Orthopedic Hand, Upper Extremity and Microsurgery - The Hand Center of San Antonio
- Residency - Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery - The University of Virginia
- Residency - General Surgery - UT Health San Antonio
- Assistant Professor - UT Health San Antonio
- Outcomes of Abdominal Wall Reconstruction with Acellular Dermal Matrix are not affected by Wound Contamination
- Digital Pulley Reconstruction using Pulley Allografts: A comparison with traditional tendon-based techniques
- Minimizing the pain of local anesthetic Administration
- Frontal Sinus Fracture Management: A meta-analysis