Crystal Manohar, MD, M.B.A., FASA
Associate Program Director
Crystal Manohar, MD, MBA, FASA is an Associate Clinical Professor of Anesthesiology and the Associate Program Director of the Anesthesiology Residency for the Department of Anesthesiology at UT Health San Antonio.
Dr. Manohar received her Doctor of Medicine degree from Loyola University Chicago in June 2009. She completed her Anesthesiology Residency in 2013 and Critical Care Fellowship in 2014 at the Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Anesthesiology Institute in Ohio. Dr. Manohar is board certified in Anesthesiology and Critical Care by the American Board of Anesthesiology. In 2020, Dr. Manohar completed her Master of Business Administration Degree through Baylor University in Waco, Texas.
Prior to joining UT Health San Antonio, Dr. Manohar served as an active-duty Critical Care Anesthesiologist in the United States Air Force. She was stationed at the San Antonio Military Medical Center for 6 years. During her military service, she participated in a humanitarian mission to the Dominican Republic and deployed to Bagram, Afghanistan.
She has an interest in academics, critical care medicine and resident education. She serves as a board examiner for the American Board of Anesthesiology.
- 2020 - Master of Business Administration - Business - Baylor University
- 2009 - Doctor of Medicine - Medicine - Stritch School of Medicine, Loyola University Chicago
- 2005 - Bachelor of Science - Specialized Chemistry - University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- July 2020 - Associate Clinical Professor in Anesthesiology - UT Health San Antonio
- July 2014 - June 2020 - Assistant Professor in Anesthesiology - F. Edward Hebert School of Medicine, Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences
Instruction & Training
- 2014, Critical Care Fellowship, Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Anesthesiology Institute, Cleveland, Ohio
- 2009-2013, Anesthesiology Residency, Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Anesthesiology Institute, Cleveland, Ohio
- Associate Program Director, Anesthesiology Residency, UT Health San Antonio
- Board Examiner, American Board of Anesthesiology
- 2014 - Anesthesiology, American Board of Anesthesiology
- 2014 - Critical Care Medicine, American Board of Anesthesiology