Kay Harold Malone, D.D.S.
Director of Admissions
Clinical Assistant Professor, Comprehensive Dentistry
Dr. Kay Malone III D.D.S, FAGD, is Director of Admissions, and Clinical Assistant Professor in the Department of Comprehensive Dentistry at UT Health San Antonio School of Dentistry. He is a graduate of the University of Texas at Austin, and UT Heath San Antonio School of Dentistry. Dr. Malone has served as Director of both 1 and 2-year Advanced Education in General Dentistry Residency Programs, and as the U.S. Army’s Chief of Graduate Dental Education and Dean of the Army’s Postgraduate Dental School.
COL Malone is married to wife Renee, and has one daughter, Kristina.
- 1983 - D.D.S. - Dentistry - UT Health San Antonio School of Dentistry
- 1995 - AEGD-2 Year Program - Dentistry - Fort Hood, Texas
2004. Board Certification, American Board of General Dentistry
2002. Fellow, Academy of General Dentistry
1997. Board Certification, Federal Services Board of General Dentistry
- 2001 - Director, AEGD 1-Year Program - Schofield Barracks, Hawaii
- 2002 - Director, AEGD 2-Year Program - Fort Hood, Texas
- 2005 - US Army Chief of Graduate Dental Education - U.S. Army Academy of Health Sciences