Kerri A Kendrick, P.A.-C.
Ms. Kendrick received her Bachelor of Science degree and Master of Science degree in Cellular and Molecular Biology from Wright State University in Dayton, Ohio. In 2010, she joined the Department of Urology, Division of Research assisting the principal investigators with regulatory oversight and coordinating of urologic oncology clinical research studies. In 2013, she received her Master of Physician Assistant Studies degree from The University of Texas-Pan American in Edinburg, Texas. In 2014, she joined the faculty as a certified physician assistant and primarily treats patients in urologic oncology. Ms. Kendrick is board certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants.
She is currently a member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants and is also a member of the Association of Clinical Research Professionals and has maintained certification in clinical research coordinating since 2004.
- 2013 - MPAS - Physician Assistant - The University of Texas Pan American
- 2001 - MS - Molecular & Cellular Biology - Wright State University
- Clinical Study Monitor - UT Health San Antonio, Office of Compliance, San Antonio
- 1/2014 - Physician Assistant and Other - UT Health Science Center San Antonio, Urology, SAN ANTONIO
- National Comm on Certif of Physician Assistants