Anne Cale Jones, D.D.S.
Professor/ Oral and Maxillofacial
Regents Outstanding Distinguished Teaching Award 2016
Anne Cale Jones graduated from the University of Alabama in 1981 with the Bachelor of Science degree (Magna Cum Laude) in Natural Sciences. She received a Doctor of Dental Surgery degree (Magna Cum Laude) from the Medical College of Virginia, Virginia Commonwealth University in 1986. Following a three-year residency program in Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology at Booth Memorial Medical Center in Queens, New York, Dr. Jones joined the faculty at the University of Florida, College of Dentistry. In 1998, she became a faculty member at The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio. She is currently a Distinguished Teaching Professor in the Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine and is board certified by the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology.
- 1989 - Postdoctoral Training - Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology - Booth Memorial Medical Center
- 1986 - DDS - Dentistry (Magna Cum Laude) - Medical College of Virginia
- 1981 - BS - Natural Sciences (Magna Cum Laude) - University of Alabama
- 9/2003 - Professor - The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, Pathology, San Antonio
- 2/1998 - Attending - University Hospital, Pathology, San Antonio
Instruction & Training
- 3/2018 - 5/2020, Biological Foundations, The University of Texas Health Science Center