Wendell Johnson, DO
Wendell C. Johnson, D.O. is a clinical professor of Anesthesiology at UT Health San Antonio.
Dr. Wendell Johnson received his Bachelors at The University of Texas Medical Branch School of Allied Health Sciences Galveston in 1980. He received his Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine at University of North Texas Health Science Center Fort Worth in 1986. After a rotating internship in Grand Prairie Texas Dr. Johnson did general practice and emergency medicine prior to completing an Anesthesiology residence at the University of Nebraska Medical Center in Omaha Nebraska in 1994. Dr. Johnson is Board Certified in Anesthesiology by the American Board of Anesthesiology. Dr. Johnson has been a member of the clinical facility, UT Health San Antonio since 2002.
In 2012 Dr. Johnson completed a Master's Degree from the University of Texas at Austin, McCombs School of Business in Technology Commercialization.
- 2012 - Master of Science in Technology Commercialization - Business - McCombs School of Business UT, Austin, TX
- 1986 - DO - Medicine - University of North Texas Health Science Center, Fort Worth, TX
- 1980 - BS - Health Care Science (Physician Assistant) - UT Health Medical Branch, Galveston, TX
- 04/2002 - Present - Clinical Assistant Professor - UT Health San Antonio
- 04/2000 - 03/2002 - Assistant Professor - University of Nebraska Medical Center
- 10/1998 - 09/1990 - Preceptor - University of North Texas Health Science Center, Fort Worth, TX
Instruction & Training
- 1991 - 1994, Anesthesiology, University of Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha, NE
- 1990 - 1991, Anesthesiology, University of North Texas Health Science Center, Fort Worth, TX
- 1986 - 1987, Rotating, Dallas Fort Worth Medical Center, Grand Prairie, TX
2008 - Present Alternate Delegate, District 4, Place 3 Texas Society of Anesthesiologist House of Delegate
- 1995 - American Board of Anesthesiology