Departments & Divisions
Heta Javeri, M.D., MPH
Program Director - Infectious Diseases Fellowship
Dr. Heta Javeri is an Associate Professor in the Division of Infectious Diseases at UT Health San Antonio. She is also the Fellowship Program Director of Infectious Diseases in the Department of Medicine. She received her MBBS from Mahatma Gandhi Mission Medical College, India in 2005. She completed her Residency in Internal Medicine and Fellowship in Infectious Diseases at the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio.
Her interest are quality improvement and patient safety, retrospective case series of nontuberculous mycobacterial disease, and outpatient parenteral antibiotic therapy.
- 2011 - MPH - Epidemiology - University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston
- 2005 - MB BS - Mahatma Gandhi Mission Medical College, Mumbai, India
- 2013 - Assistant Professor/Clinical - University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio
Research & Grants
- 2013 - American Board of Internal Medicine in Infectious Diseases
- 2011 - American Board of Internal Medicine