Departments & Divisions
Jihad S Isteitiya, MD
Dr. Isteitiya has completed two fellowships in cornea and external disease. His interests include corneal diseases, corneal surgery, and cataract surgery.
- 2017 - Clinical Fellowship - Cornea & Refractive Surgery - Icahn School of Medicine Mount Sinai
- 2016 - Clinical Fellowship - Cornea - University of Louisville School of Medicine
- 2012 - Residency - Ophthalmology - Ibn Al-Haytham Hospital
- 2006 - Internship - Development - Jordanian Ministry of Health Hospital
- 2005 - BM BS - Medicine - Jordan University of Science and Technology, Facility of Medicine
- 3/2018 - Assistant Professor/Clinical - University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, Ophthalmology, San Antonio
Isteitiya JS; Gadaria-Rathod N; Fernandez KB; Asbell PB. Blepharitis. In: Yanoff M; Duker JS. Ophthalmology, 5th ed. Edinburgh: Elsevier; 2018. p. 177-179.e1.