Yetunde Ibrahim, MD
Dr. Ibrahim received her Bachelor of Arts degree in Chemistry and graduated as Class Valedictorian from Lincoln University in 2007. She attended medical school at Duke University in North Carolina, graduating in the year 2011. She completed her residency training in Obstetrics and Gynecology at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Harvard Medical School in 2015. She subsequently completed her fellowship training at The University of Utah alongside a Master’s degree in Clinical Investigation in 2019. Dr. Ibrahim is board certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology by The American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- 2019 - Master of Science in Clinical Investigation - University of Utah
- 2011 - Medical Doctor - Duke University School of Medicine
- 2007 - Bachelor of Arts in Chemistry - Lincoln Universtiy
- 2019 - Fellowship - Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility - University of Utah School of Medicine
- 2015 - Residency - Obstetrics and Gynecology - Harvard Medical School