Departments & Divisions
Tony T Ho, MD
Professor / Clinical
Tony T. Ho is an Assistant Professor / Clinical at UT Health San Antonio in the Division of General and Hospital Medicine and South Texas Veteran Affairs Health Care System. Dr. Ho joined the faculty at University Hospital in 2011. He received his M.D. from Texas Tech University Health Science Center School of Medicine in 2007. Dr. Ho completed Residency in Internal Medicine at the University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio in 2010. In addition, Dr. Ho completed Fellowship in Infectious Diseases from The University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio in 2012. He is dual board certified in both Internal Medicine and Infectious Diseases.
- 2012 - Clinical Fellowship - Infectious Diseases - The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio
- 2010 - Residency - Internal Medicine - The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio
- 2008 - Internship - Internal Medicine - The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio
- 2007 - MD - Internal Medicine - Texas Tech University HSC School of Medicine
- 2002 - BS - Biological Sciences (Graduated summa cum laude) - The University of Texas at El Paso
- 9/2011 - Assistant Professor/Clinical and MD - UTHSCSA, Division of General and Hospial Medicine, San Antonio
Research & Grants
04/2011: Decreasing Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus Infection in the Setting Of Active Surveillance, SHEA Annual Meeting (Co-Presenter)Details: Presentation
05/2006: Developed "PDA-Based-Learning Module: An Effective Teaching Tool for Ophthalmology", Southern Group on Educational Affairs (SGEA) Annual Meeting (Sole Presenter)Details: Presented PDA Program that teaches ophthalmologic physical exam skills at AAMC.
- American Board of Internal Medicine/Infectious Disease