Rachael L Esquibel, CRNA
Ms. Esquibel received her Bachelor of Science in Nursing from UT Health Science Center at Houston in 2001 and her Master of Science in Nursing from Texas Wesleyan University, USAF Nurse Anesthesia Program in 2009. Ms. Esquibel is board certified through the National Certification and Recertification Board of Nurse Anesthetist.
- 2009 - MSN - Nurse Anesthetist - Texas Wesleyan University, USAF Nurse Anesthesia Program
- 2001 - BSN - Nursing - U.T. Health Science Center at Houston
- 1996 - BS - Biomedical Sciences - Texas A&M University
- 4/2010 - Nurse Anesthetist - University Hospital, Anesthesiology, San Antonio
- 4/2010 - Nurse Anesthetist - University of Texas Health Science Center, Anesthesiology, San Antonio
- American Association of Nurse Anesthetists