Brad B Hall, M.D.
Medical Director Orthopaedic Clinic TDI
Department of Orthopaedics
Dr. Hall was born and raised in Lubbock, Texas. He was President of his class at Monterrey HighSchool and graduated in 1970. He attended Arizona State University for two years and Texas Tech University for two years. He graduated from Texas Tech School of Medicine (1977) and was Presidentof his Sophmore Class. He left Texas in 1977 to complete an Orthopaedic Residency Program at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN. He was awarded a Mayo Clinic Foundation Scholarship to complete a Spine Fellowship at the University of Toronto in 1982. He returned to the Mayo Clinic where he worked as a Consultant in Orthopaedic Surgery with special interest in spine surgery. He worked in private practice as well as part time with UTHSCSA and the VA from 1983 until 1995. In the fall of 2009 he accepted the position of Chief of Surgical Services at Audie Murphy Veteran's Hospital in San Antonio. He retired from this position in December 2013 and accepted a position with UTHSCSA Department of Orthopaedics. He is now the Medical Director of the UTHSCSA Orthopaedic Clinic at the Texas Diabetes Clinic where he does Orthopaedic Consultations.
- 1996 - MS - Healthcare Administration - University of Colorado at Denver
- 1982 - Clinical Fellowship - Spine Surgery - University of Toronto
- 1982 - Residency - Orthopedic Surgery - Mayo Clinic
- 1977 - MD - Medicine - Texas Tech University School of Medicine
- 2/2014 - Assistant Professor/Clinical and Medical Director Orthopedic Clinic TDI - UT Health Science Center at San Antonio, Orthopaedics, San Antonio
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery