Departments & Divisions
Ramona Granda–Rodriguez, M.D.
Dr. Granda-Rodriguez is Associate Professor of Medicine in the Division of Endocrinology at UT Health San Antonio. She is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism. She provides assessment and care for patients with general endocrine disorders involving the thyroid, pituitary and adrenal glands at the Medical Arts Research Center (MARC). Her special interest and formal training is in thyroid disorders. She also sees patients as part of the academic teaching mission of UT Health San Antonio in the Endocrine teaching clinic at the Audie L. Murphy VA Hospital. She is a member of the Endocrine Society (TES), American Assn of Clinical Endocrinology (AACE), American Diabetes Assn (ADA) and American College of Physicians (ACP).
- 1987 - Physician Assistant - Guaynabo Health Center, Guaynabo, PR
- 1983 - MD - CETEC University School of Medicine, Dominican Republic
- 1979 - Bachelor of Science - University of Puerto Rico, Rio Piedras, PR
- 1993 - Fellowship in Endocrinology and Metabolism - Tulane University Medical Center, New Orleans, LA
- 1991 - Internal Medicine Residency - Caguas Regional Hospital, Caguas, Puerto Rico
- 1988 - Flexible Internship - Ponce Regional Hospital, Ponce, Puerto Rico
- 2007 - American Board of Internal Medicine/Endocrinology and Metabolism