Daniel J. Gebhard,, M.D.
Dr. Gebhard graduated medical school from UT Southwestern Medical Center in 2009 and went on to complete his pediatric residency at Duke University. He started his critical care fellowship at Texas Children's in Houston in 2012, and finished fellowship closer to his family here in San Antonio in 2016. After fellowship, he remained on as faculty. His areas of interest are in ECMO and advanced extracorporeal therapies, teaching, and working with fellows. He is an assistant program director for the pediatric intensive care fellowship, and an assistant director for ECMO and advanced technologies.
- 2009 - MD - Medicine - University of Texas Southwestern Medical School, Dallas TX
- 2016 - Fellowship - PCCM - University of Texas Health Science Center, San Antonio, TX
- 2012 - 2012 - Pediatric Residency - Duke University Medical Center, Durham, NC
Alpha Omega Alpha, Member - 2008
- 10/2016 - Present - Assistant Professor/Clinical - Department of Pediatric/Critical Care Div/UT Health San Antonio
- 06/2018 - Present - Instructor/Clinical - Department of Emergency Medicine, UT Health San Antonio TX
Research & Grants
- 2016 - PCCM Board Certification - ABP Sub-Board of Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
- 2012 - Pediatrics Board Certified - American Board of Pediatrics