Departments & Divisions
Wayne Gardner, D.D.S., M.S.
- 1993 - MS - Prosthodontics - University of Texas Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences
- 1991 - Postdoctoral Training - Prosthodontic Residency - University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio
- 1989 - DDS - Dentistry - Medical College of Virginia-Virginia Commonwealth University
- 1985 - BS - Zoology/German - Brigham Young University
- 1981 - AS - Chemistry - Mesa State College
- 9/2017 - Associate Professor / Clinical - The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, Comprehensive Dentistry, San Antonio
Sabbah, Ahmed Ismail; Hicks, Jeffery L; MacNeill, Barbara A; Arbona, Antonio; Aguilera, Alfonso; Liu, Qianqian; Gelfond, Jonathan; Gardner, Wayne A. "A Retrospective Analysis of Dental Implant Survival in HIV Patients," Journal of Clinical Periodontology 2019 Feb;.