Justin Fricke, MD
Dr. Fricke is a board certified Anesthesiologist born and raised in Texas. He enjoys working in many facets of the field ranging from outpatient surgeries at the MARC and RBG facilities to obstetric anesthesia and Level I Traumas at University Hospital.
Dr. Fricke received his MD from Texas Tech University Health Science Center Paul L Foster School of Medicine located in El Paso, TX in May of 2014. He completed his Anesthesiology residency from our program at UT Health San Antonio in May 2019.
Outside of work he has a love of music, which is why he majored in Vocal Performance at Baylor University before becoming a Doctor. It is also where he met his beautiful wife, Emily-A Music Teacher in Alamo Heights ISD. They share 2 wonderful children, Evelyn and Ethan.
- 2010 - Doctor of Medicine - Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center Paul L. Foster School of Medicine
- 2005 - Minor in Chemistry - Baylor University
- 2019 - present - Assistant Professor - UT Health Science Center San Antonio
Instruction & Training
- 2014 - 2019, Residency in Anesthesiology, UT Health Science Center San Antonio
Served on several Hiring committees and Anesthesiology Department Budget Committees.
Volunteers at Alamo Heights ISD to work with the Music Department on their performances.
- 2021 - Diplomat of the American Board of Anesthesiology