Departments & Divisions
Cristian P Fernandez Falcon, M.D., C.M.D., C.A.Q.
Director, Hospitalist Service
Family Medicine Residency Program
I am a board certified family physician working for UT Health Physicians in our downtown location at 903 W. Martin. I completed my residency in 2007 at the Corpus Christi Family Practice Program. I joined UT Health Science Center at San Antonio, December, 2012. I am also a board certified geriatric and palliative care physician. I am the Director of our Hospitalist Service and Residency Associate Program Director. I enjoy working with my patients and seeing a positive outcome when they get well.
- 1992 - MD - Medicine - Facultad de Medicina, Universidad de Buenos Aires
- Postdoctoral Fellowship - Pediatric Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery - Facultad de Medicina, Universidad de Buenos Aires
- 9/2014 - Director, Inpatient Service and Inpatient Service Director - UT Health Science Center at San Antonio, Family & Community Medicine, San Antonio
- 12/2012 - Assistant Professor/Clinical and Faculty Physician - The University of TX Hlth Sci Center at San Antonio, Family & Community Medicine, San Antonio
- 10/01/2018 - Residency Associate Program Director - UT Health San Antonio
Instruction & Training
- 12/2012 - Present, Sub-Internship in Family Medicine In-Patient Services (SA or RAHC), The University of Texas Health Science Center
- 12/2012 - Present, Family Practice Clerkship, The University of Texas Health Science Center
- 12/2012 - Present, Office Procedures, The University of Texas Health Science Center
- 12/2012 - Present, Preceptorship in Family Practice, The University of Texas Health Science Center
Fernandez Falcon CP. 5 Minutes Clinical Consult 2018 Feb;. Fernandez Falcon CP. 5 Minute Clinical Consult 2018 Feb;.
- 2008 - American Board of Family Medicine
- American Board of Family Medicine/Geriatrics