Jacob Feldman, M.D.
- 2019 - Medical Education Fellowship - Faculty Specialist - Department of Emergency Medicine - University of Texas Health Science Center
- 2019 - Master of Science in Education with Specialization in Curriculum Design - Troy University
- 2016 - Residency in Emergency Medicine - The University of Oklahoma Emergency Residency Program
- 2016 - Doctor of Medicine - The University of Texas School of Medicine at San Antonio
- 2012 - BAchelor of Science in Neuroscience, Minor in Chemistry - Trinity University
- 2010 - EMT-Basic Certification - Emergency Health Sciences Program - University of Texas Health Science Center Allied Health at San Antonio
Humanism in Medicine Fellow
Continued volunteer activities and participated in the clinical education of first and second-year medical students.
San Antonio Student Run Free Health Clinic
Served the health and social needs of San Antonio residents, in a multidisciplinary student run free clinic.
Served at the SAMM Home, Alpha Home for Women, and Haven for Hope shelter helping vulnerable families, chemically dependent patients, homeless individuals, and the mentally ill.
UTHSCSA School of Medicine Class of 2016 Community Service Projects
Managed the organization, implementation, and funding for all community service projects developed by our Community Service Class Chairs.
Projects included educational Halloween crafts for children, creation of custom hats for children undergoing chemotherapy, students volunteering time at Morgan's Wonderland (theme park for the disabled), and more.
- 2019 - ABEM Eligible