Carlos E. Falcon, M.D.
Specialist - General Obstetrics and Gynecology
Dr. Carlos E. Falcón, MD, is Board Certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology, an Officer in the U.S. Army Reserves, and a Clinical Assistant Professor at the University Health System, in San Antonio, Texas. He is fluent in English and Spanish, and practices at CommuniCare, located on highway I-10 west, and Callaghan. Dr. Falcón achieved a Bachelor of Science degree in Respiratory Care, from the University of Texas Health Science Center, in San Antonio, Texas. He studied medicine at Ross University School of Medicine and completed his residency in Ob/Gyn at the University of Ponce School of Medicine & Health Sciences, in Puerto Rico, in 2013. Dr. Falcón performs general Obstetrics and Gynecology for women of all ages, specializing in the management of abnormal Pap smears, evaluation and treatment of menstrual disorders, abnormal uterine bleed, hormone therapy, contraceptive management, and high-risk pregnancies. He performs gynecologic surgeries including hysterectomy, myomectomy, laparoscopy, robotic surgery, permanent sterilization, and pelvic floor repair and incontinence procedures.
- 2009 - Doctor of Medicine - Medicine - Ross University
- 2001 - Bachelor of Science - Respiratory Care - The University of Texas Health Science Center
- 2013 - Residency - Obstetrics and Gynecology - University of Ponce
- 2018 - Staff Obstetrician and Gynecologist - St. Luke's Baptist Hospital
- 2017 - Captain - U.S. Army Reserves
- 2014 - 2018 - Staff Obstetrician and Gynecologist - Elkhart General Hospital
- 2013 - American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology