Nicholas Dudley, M.S., CHFP
Associate Dean for Administrative Affairs
In January 2023, Mr. Dudley was appointed as Associate Dean for Administrative Affairs in the UT Health San Antonio School of Health Professions, overseeing finance and administration of 15 financial departments, 17 academic programs, and a multi-site clinical practice.
Previously, he began his career as a legislative policy analyst in Florida, focusing on health policy, regulatory affairs, and elections. In 2013, he joined the Florida Department of Health as an AIDS Drug Assistance Program Consultant serving 18 counties in the Florida Panhandle and Big Bend regions. In 2014 he was promoted to HIV/AIDS Program Coordinator, providing regional oversight as the Ryan White Part B Program Manager in Polk, Highlands, and Hardee Counties.
In January of 2016, Mr. Dudley joined the United States Navy at Naval Officer Recruiting Station Pensacola, FL and was commissioned through Officer Candidate School in Newport, Rhode Island. His ashore assignments include Assistant Operational Support Officer, Training Air Wing Four Reserve Component; Administrative Support Officer and Executive Officer ad interim, Navy Operational Support Center Corpus Christi; and Materiel Division Officer, Naval Medical Center Portsmouth. At sea, he served as Sales Officer, USS JOHN C. STENNIS (CVN 74) from June 2019 through December 2020. His military decorations include the Surface Warfare Supply Corps Officer designation, Navy and Marine Corps Achievement Medal (Three Awards), and the Navy Battle “E” Ribbon. He was honorably discharged from active duty in December 2020.
Mr. Dudley joined UT Health San Antonio in 2021 as Program Manager of the South Texas Comprehensive Hemophilia Treatment Center (HTC) where he directed the administrative, financial, compliance, and regulatory affairs of the program.
- 2013 - Master of Science - Political Science - Florida State University
- 2011 - Bachelor of Arts - International Affairs - Florida State University
- 2022 - Certified Healthcare Financial Professional - Healthcare Financial Management Association
- 2022 - Leadership Excellence for Academic Professionals - UT Health San Antonio
- 08/2023 - Adjunct Assistant Professor - UT Health San Antonio
- 01/2023 - Associate Dean, Administrative Affairs - UT Health San Antonio-School of Health Professions
Instruction & Training
- Fall 2023, Health Care Systems (BSMS 4000), UT Health San Antonio
2023-Present: School of Health Professions Faculty Practice Committee
2022-Present: UT Health San Antonio American Corporate Partners Mentor