Departments & Divisions
Yanli Ding, M.D., Ph.D.
Dr. Yanli Ding is a board-certified anatomic and clinical pathologist with subspecialty training in renal pathology. She is involved in education in the pathology residency program, nephrology fellowship program, and medical and dental schools. Dr. Ding received her medical degree from Norman Bethune University of Medical Sciences in China. She completed her residency and fellowship training at Boston University and Brigham and Women’s Hospital.
- 2017 - Fellowship - Renal Pathology - Brigham and Women's Hospital, Harvard University
- 2016 - Residency - Anatomic and Clinical Pathology - Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, Boston University
- 2013 - Residency - Anatomic and Clinical Pathology - University at Buffalo
- 2013 - Research Postdoctoral Fellow - Renal Division - Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Harvard University
- 2009 - Ph. D - Molecular and Cellular Biology - io University
- 1999 - M.D. - Norman Bethune University of Medical Sciences