Leslie-Anne Dietrich, M.D.
Dr. Dietrich received a Bachelors of Arts degree in Mathematics at Trinity University. She subequently obtained her medical degree at UT Southwestern Medical Center in Dallas, TX. She attended Phoenix Children's Hospital/Maricopa Medical Center for pediatric residency. Thereafter, she worked as a neonatal hospitalist. She returned to Texas in 2017 and completed Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine Fellowship at the University of Texas Health San Antonio. She joined the department in 2020. Her interests include neuodevelopmental follow-up, infant oral feeding, and lactation and breastfeeding support.
- 2020 - Post Doctoral Fellowship - Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine - University of Texas Health San Antonio
- 2015 - Residency - Pediatrics - Phoenix Children's Hospita/Maricopa Medical Center, Phoenix, AZ
- 2012 - MD - Medicine - University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX
- 2007 - BA - Mathematics - Trinity University, San Antonio, TX
- 2015 - American Board of Pediatrics