Departments & Divisions
Fidel Del Toro, Jr., D.D.S., Ph.D.
Clinical Assistant Professor
Dr. Fidel Del Toro, Jr., is an assistant professor in the Department of Orthodontics. He is a 1991 graduate of UT Health San Antonio School of Dentistry. Dr. Del Toro is also a graduate of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill where he received his orthodontic training in the Department of Orthodontics and carried out his graduate studies in the Department of Pharmacology. Currently, Dr. Del Toro is the course director for the Growth and Development Course for the Orthodontic Residency Program. He is also a clinical instructor in the Orthodontic Residency Program. Dr. Del Toro's private practice is located in Austin, Texas. Dr. Del Toro is a Diplomate of the American Board of Orthodontics.
- 1998 - PhD - Pharmacology - University of North Carolina
- 1995 - Certificate - Orthodontics - University of North Carolina
- 1991 - DDS - Dentistry - University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio
- 1987 - BBA - Finance - University of Texas
- 1/2010 - Private Practice - Circle C Orthodontics, PLLCAustin
- 1/2003 - Clinical Associate Professor - UTHSCSA, Developmental Dentistry, San Antonio
- 1/2001 - Private Practice - Del Toro OrthodonticsAustin
Instruction & Training
- 7/2000 - Present, Clinical Seminar, The University of Texas Health Science Center