Departments & Divisions
Rochelle M David, MD
Associate Residency Program Director
Rochelle David, MD received her Bachelor of Science Degree with honors in 1997 and her MD in 2000 from the University of Florida. She completed her residency training in Obstetrics and Gynecology in 2004 at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas. She enjoyed a successful private practice career in Pensacola, Florida for many years before relocating to San Antonio. In 2011 Dr. David joined the faculty at UT Health San Antonio, Joe R. & Teresa Lozano Long School of Medicine and currently serves as an associate professor in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology. She has served as medical director of Women’s Preventative Health and Ambulatory Services for University Health System as well as Medical Director of Women’s Health and Ambulatory Services for UT Health San Antonio. She is currently the Ob/Gyn Associate Residency Program Director as well as Co-director of the Ob/Gyn Residency Mentorship Program and has been the recipient of several teaching awards.
Dr. David recently joined the UT Teen Health program to further her interest in adolescent patient care. Dr. David is certified by The American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology. Her interests include general obstetrics and gynecology, benign vulvar disease, adolescent gynecology, contraception, resident mentorship, and resident wellness.
- 2000 - Doctor of Medicine - Medicine - The University of Florida College of Medicine
- 1997 - Bachelor of Science - Medicine - The University of Florida College of Arts and Sciences
- 2004 - Residency - Obstetrics and Gynecology - The University of of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
- 2018 - Associate Professor/Clinical - The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio
- 2016 - Medical Director - The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio
- 2016 - 2019 - Medical Director - University Health System
- 2012 - 2018 - Director, Resident Mentorship Program - The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio
- 2011 - 2018 - Assistant Professor/Clinical - The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio
- 2004 - 2010 - Physician - Obstetrics and Gynecology Private Practice, Pensacola
- 2008 - American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology