Departments & Divisions
Patrick Danaher, M.D.
Dr. Patrick Danaher was awarded his Doctor of Medicine from Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences in Bethesda, MD. He completed his Internal Medicine Residency at Wilford Hall Medical Center followed by his fellowship in Infectious Diseases at San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education Consortium. He is a diplomate of Internal Medicine and Infectious Diseases. He is the Deputy Chief of Medicine Services at South Texas Veterans Healthcare System and a staff physician of Infectious Diseases.
- 1997 - MD - Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences - Bethesda, MD
- 1993 - BA - University of South Florida - Tampa, FL
- 2002 - Fellowship - Infectious Diseases - San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education Consortium - San Antonio, TX
- 2000 - Residency - Internal Medicine - Wilford Hall Medical Center - Lackland AFB, TX
- 03/2019 - Professor/Clinical - University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio